March 28, 2012

Alaska Glacial Mud Co. Exfoliating Mineral Soap Bar

Hello, Beautiful!

A week ago I showed you the Alaska Glacial Mud Co. The Glacial Facial mask. In this post I'll show you how you can get that same Alaska Glacial Mud in a daily form, with using their Exfoliating Mineral Soap Bar. I have it in the Peppermint and Lavender scent.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Alaska Glacial Mud Co.
Exfoliating Mineral Soap Bar in Peppermint and Lavender






















Basic Stats for Alaska Glacial Mud Co. - Exfoliating Mineral Soap Bar:
Formula: bar soap
Scent Info: currently available in 2 scent options
Cost/Availability: $12.50 (4 oz full size). Available on the Alaska Glacial Mud Co. website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Made with certified organic emollient oils of olive, coconut and palm and enriched with pure exfoliating and mineral-rich glacial clay and goat's milk. Removes dirt, exfoliates dead skin cells, detoxifies pores, cleanses and helps defend against breakouts. Great for body and face - even for shaving and shampoo replacement!

Scent Info:
Currently available in 2 scent options.

Cost/Availability:
$12.50 (4 oz full size). Available on the Alaska Glacial Mud Co. website.

Alaska Glacial Mud Co. - Exfoliating Mineral Soap Bar Review:
This is certainly a multi-tasking soap bar! You can use it on body, face, for shaving, and even to replace your shampoo. That's a lot of work for one bar of soap! I have only used this on my body, but I do plan to try this on my face and before shaving. Not sure if I'll use it for a shampoo replacement, but that option is always there!

The scent was nice; not over whelming and smelled spa-like, yet cooling/refreshing because of the peppermint. The price point is nice at just $12.50 because this bar is a multi-tasker, and is rather thick too.

Overall, a great bar of soap that I'd recommend.



Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this soap? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. nice review
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must say, you have some of the best reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! i love soaps that has a spa like scent. :D thanks for reviewing :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)