March 14, 2012

Sula Natural Lipstick in Dream Come True, After Sunset, I'm In Lust - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I'll show you another great product from Sula's 2012 Spring Playfully Pretty line. These are their Natural Lipsticks, and I have three shades to share with you. They are a really nice formula, going on with great pigmentation and feeling comfortable on the lips.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Sula Natural Lipstick
Shades: Dream Come True, After Sunset, I'm In Lust
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.













Sula Natural Lipstick
Shade: Dream Come True
Shade Description: A purple brown/mauve; no shimmer.
 










Sula Natural Lipstick
Shade: After Sunset
Shade Description: An orange red; no shimmer.
 










Sula Natural Lipstick
Shade: I'm In Lust
Shade Description: A berry red; no shimmer.
 







Basic Stats for Sula Natural Lipstick:
Formula: bullet lipstick
Wear: average
Coverage: nicely pigmented
Shade Info: not sure of exact amount of shades
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (not sure of the ounces). Will be available on the Sula website, Ulta's website, and at select Duane Reade stores.
Packaging: rounded tube, pull-off cap, twist-up lipstick
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
These all-natural lipsticks are moisturizing, go on smooth and have great pigmentation.

Wear:
Average wear for lipstick; re-apply as wanted/as needed.

Coverage:
Very nicely pigmented. I would call these full coverage, except the shade Dream Come True wasn't as true coverage as the rest. I probably could have built the color up easily.

Shade Info:
I'm not sure how many spring shades are being added, but I know of these 3 shades - plus the current shades they have. 

Cost/Availability:
$8.00 (not sure of the ounces). Will be available on the Sula websiteUlta's website, and at select Duane Reade stores.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with pull-off cap and twist-up lipstick bullet.

Sula Natural Lipstick Review:
I really liked these lipsticks. They went on smooth and with great pigmentation. They felt very comfortable on the lips and had nice shine too. For the price, I was really impressed with these.

The shades I have are not shades I would typically wear, as I don't think any of them look good on me. However, I do think they are nice shades on their own. I thought I was going to like Dream Come True, but it was a little too purple toned and didn't look right on me. I'd like to try these lipsticks in other shades!

Overall, yes, I'd recommend these.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lipsticks? What shade do you like best? Would you wear any of them? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I think after sunset is gorgeous! I'm going to look for that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all colors I'd love to wear :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are some really pigmented lip sticks. Nice gloss to them as well!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)