March 10, 2012

Pure Plant Spa Ginger + Vanilla Creamy Salt Scrub & Extra Moisture Cream - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've fallen in love with the Pure Plant Spa line of products. I can't find anything bad to say about them, so if I had to say something "bad" I'd say I wish they had more scents to choose from (maybe a mango pineapple - yum!). There. That's all the bad I can say, lol. I don't know why, but their products are just really nice to use - very relaxing and luxurious. I like their Ginger + Vanilla scent the best so far, which is a warm scent; for those of us that don't like floral scents you'll like this one. In this post I'll show you the Shea Butter Creamy Salt Scrub (which is super creamy - hence the name) and their Extra Rich Shea Butter Moisture Cream (which is a perfect follow up to the scrub).

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Pure Plant Spa 
Ginger + Vanilla Shea Butter Creamy Salt Scrub & Extra Rich Shea Butter Moisture Cream
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.




Pure Plant Spa
Ginger + Vanilla Shea Butter Creamy Salt Scrub











Basic Stats for Pure Plant Spa Shea Butter Creamy Salt Scrub:
Formula: creamy scrub
Scent Info: currently available in 4 scent choices
Cost/Availability: $36.00 (14 oz full size). Available on the Pure Plant Spa website, the Kitson website, and everywhere else Pure Plant Spa is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Pure Plant Spa Shea Butter Creamy Salt Scrub Review:
All-natural, rich and buttery body scrub gently exfoliates, softens and leaves your skin moisturized, renewed and glowing. Truly pure - no synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, and no preservatives - so keep this container away from extreme heat to protect it. Because it's all natural, and the way its made in batches, the color of this scrub may vary from a cream to a buttercream yellow. All natural, vegan, no animal testing.

They named this scrub appropriately; it's very creamy! One of the creamiest scrubs I've ever used. It's still very effective as a scrub, even on the rough parts of my body (knees, elbows, heels). It feels good going on and afterwards my skin feels super soft! I love this and yes, would recommend!




Pure Plant Spa
Ginger + Vanilla Extra Rich Shea Butter Moisture Cream





Basic Stats for Pure Plant Spa Extra Rich Shea Butter Moisture Cream:
Formula: cream
Scent Info: currently available in 4 scent choices
Cost/Availability: $29.50 (7 oz full size). Available on the Pure Plant Spa website, the Kitson website, and everywhere else Pure Plant Spa is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Pure Plant Spa Extra Rich Shea Butter Moisture Cream Review:
This highly nourishing, luxuriously rich body cream softens and moisturizes with organic plant oils for healthy, glowing skin. Powerful anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins protect against environmental damage and help to repair dry skin. Truly pure - never any artificial fragrances, petrochemicals or paraben preservatives. Made only with the highest quality, natural, organic nutrients. All natural, vegan, no animal testing.

This cream was a perfect follow up to the body scrub. It felt very rich, yet lightweight, and absorbed into my skin so beautifully -  melting in! It made my skin silky soft, smooth and hydrated all day, even my extremely dry legs that have been suffering from all the colder temps from winter. A little goes a long way, so that was nice too! Overall, I loved it and would recommend it!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or would you? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. What would you recommend as a good grainy scrub like this from the drugstore or on the cheaper side? i've been trying to find one for ages because i get so dry & flaky during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jacobi: I haven't found a good drugstore brand scrub yet. I did find a good one from Victoria's Secret, but it was over the summer as one of their summer scents. I don't remember what it was called, but I believe it was $12.

    The C. Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub is nice, but even though it's made for feet you could use it all over.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)