March 22, 2012

Supergoop! Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer SPF 30 - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you tried any of the Supergoop! products? I recently tried them out for the first time, and really like the brand. I know some people received some Supergoop! products in their Birchboxes this month. In this post I'll share with you their Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer SPF 30.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Supergoop!
Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer SPF 30


 

 

 

Basic Stats for Supergoop! Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer SPF 30:
Formula: lotion
Cost/Availability: $14.00 (1.6 oz full size). Available on the Supergoop! website and everywhere else Supergoop! products are sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Moisturizing and paraben-free, this very water and sweat resistant SPF 30 delivery powerful daily UV protection while keeping skin soft and hydrated. For all skin types, 4 months of age and up.

Cost/Availability:
$14.00 (1.6 oz full size). Available on the Supergoop! website and everywhere else Supergoop! products are sold.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with twist-off lid.

Supergoop! Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer SPF 30 Review:
I'm one of those people who hate to wear sunscreen because they often smell strongly, are thick, take forever to fully blend in and they feel gross after awhile. However, the Supergoop! brand makes fantastic products, and I really liked their Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer SPF 30.

It's non-sticky, absorbs quickly, smells nice (the fragrance is light), and has nice protection. I love that I can use it on face and/or body - as well as use it on myself, my husband and my son.

Loved this product, and would absolutely recommend it!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Supergoop, but after your review this is something I would like to try, because I hate sticky sunscreens that doesn´t want to absorb.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)