August 8, 2013

Shany Cosmetics Natural Fusion Eye Shadow Palette - swatches of ALL 88 shades (with & without primer), pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have the Shany Cosmetics Natural Fusion Eye Shadow Palette to share with you in this blog post. This palette features 88 shimmer and matte shades in a range of neutral shades - and just $15! I have swatched all 88 shades, without and with primer, so you can really see how each color looks. I know sometimes these larger palettes can be easy to over-look some shades, so it's nice to see them all out there. Check out all the product info and my full review, after the pics!

Shany Cosmetics
Natural Fusion Eye Shadow Palette
















 





















































Shany Cosmetics Natural Fusion Eye Shadow Palette Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (for the palette of 88 shades). Available on the Shany Cosmetics website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

This eye shadow palette contains 88 shades with a mix of shimmer and mattes. According to the Shany Cosmetics website, there are 29 matte shades and 59 ultra shimmer shades. It also says these are long-lasting shadows, anti-crack and highly pigmented. I do find them to have nice pigmentation - some more than others - but one of my shadows (the matte black) was cracked when it arrived. I don't mind though; it's nothing major.

The texture of these shadows varies; some are very soft and smooth while others are a bit firmer.

I do like the colors included in this palette; I think it is a great starting point if you're looking to get just one Shany Cosmetics palette. You could do a lot of different eye looks with just this one palette.

For the purpose of the photo, I labeled them by row and then by number. My favorite shades are 3, 5, 7, 24, 30, 31, 34, 37, 39, 46, 60, 61, 68, 76, 78, 79, 80, and 85.

Overall, I liked this palette and for $15, I think it's a great buy! I'd recommend checking this out, as well as other Shany Cosmetics products.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this eye shadow palette? What shades do you like? Do you own this palette or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the review. What primer did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ anonymous: I believe I had used Too Faced Shadow Insurance, but might be wrong on that. I usually use whatever I have in my little drawer I keep next to my photographing table and I keep one from Too Faced, one from Benefit and one from Urban Decay in there. I'm almost positive I used the Too Faced one for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous: Yes, just went back to my original set of photos I took of this and referenced my notes and YES I did use Too Faced Shadow Insurance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help!

    I love this palette —I can't say I'm not biased because I love love LOVE shade 53 and use it almost every other day. Can you or anyone please help me find a dupe for 53? None of the other colors cut it, and I'm willing to shell out 28 bucks for a replacement shade so I'll never have to hit pan again!

    Suggestions? Dupes? Anyone?! Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous: I didn't have a lot of time to swatch, but did a few quick compares and here is what I found....

    The WetnWild Shadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells has a shade (the bottom shade in the trio) that is close - although a bit more frosty in tone but close.

    Smashbox shadow in Crisp (its a shade in one of the trios -- I have in a mega palette), comes close but a bit deeper in tone.

    If I had more time to swatch right now I would, but I unfortantely don't. I do have a bit dupe post coming soon on eyeshadows -- but the Shany palette wasn't one I would try to dupe.

    If I were you I'd try the Wet n Wild and see how you like it on your lid.

    I swatched about 15 shades, and the two I mentioned where closest to 53.

    I hope that helps and if I have time to swatch more another day I absolutely will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It's help! girl again. I just wanted to thank you SO SO much for your suggestions. I think that walking on eggshells trio is pretty close- maybe less pink- and REALLY pigmented and bright. I also picked up Urban Decay in Snatch and I think its near identical and goes a long way but is blendable. Again thanks for your help Crystal!! ♥ I really appreciate it and enjoy keeping up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)