August 29, 2013

Booty Parlor Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Lip Stains in Nibble, Frenchy, Love Bite - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Booty Parlor has come out with a new lip product, their Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Lip Stains. Currently available in three shades - which I have all three to show you in this post - these lip stains give you long lasting color. Check out my full review, and all the product info, after the pics.

Booty Parlor Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Lip Stains
Shades: Nibble, Frenchy, Love Bite
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.










Booty Parlor Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Lip Stains Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.00 each. Available on the Booty Parlor website, at Victoria's Secret, and everywhere else Booty Parlor products are sold.
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Kisses

Booty Parlor's Kissaholid Aphrodisiac Lip Stains lock in loads of bold, gorgeous color that lasts for hours. Their moisture-rich formula glides on and simply won't budge, smudge or kiss off. So go in for that kiss without worrying your pretty pout will be messed up, and sip your coffee before that big meeting; you'll still look fabulous!

Infused with a unique blend of coveted aphrodisiacs - including gingko, biloba, ginger, passion flower, damiana and muira puama - desire will be inspired... and the minty-fresh taste and scent will ensure your looks are smooth ready.

Available in three crave-able, kiss-inspired shades:
  • Nibble: a passionate peachy-pink that's oh-so playful
  • Frenchy: a true-red that's oo-la-la lovely
  • Love Bite - a seductive crushed berry that'll make you swoon

If you own the Booty Parlor Kissable Plumping Lipglosses you can combine the stains and glosses for pretty color combos. Here are some suggestions....
  • Love Bite + Swoon gloss for an on-trend berry lip that's pure sophistication.
  • Frenchy + Throb gloss for the purrrrfect red pout.
  • Nibble + Tremble or Sign gloss for a pretty pink smile that shines at work or lights up a date.

These lip stains are no joke when they say they're not going anywhere! I swatched these on my hand and had to stop all other swatching work for the day because they would not come off!! That's a bad thing for your hand, but a great thing for your lips!

Love the minty scent/flavor - and the shade names are great too. They just make me want to go out and kiss someone (okay, not just anyone... you know what I mean)! But I will say I'm not a huge fan of the formula of two of these shades.

I really like the shade Nibble - it shows up on me as a pink and is the most "everyday" color for me, of the three. However, the shade Frenchy went on very patchy and uneven, as you can see from the pics. I had to apply one layer, and then after that dried, apply another to try and even it out. The shade Love Bite went on better than Frenchy, but not as good as Nibble. Not sure why Frenchy applied so badly on me; maybe it needs to be super shaken up or something, but considering they were all stored the same way and Nibble applied so much better not sure what is going on with Frenchy.

I will say, oddly enough, my lips felt a bit numb when I had these on. Not sure why; maybe an ingredient in them I may have had a reaction to? Don't know, but my lips also felt a bit tight - not moisturized at all. So I highly suggest wearing a lip balm over these. A lot of lip stains seem to have that issue though; a balm is almost always needed to make it feel moisturized.

I will say these are very staining and very stay-put as far as the color, but on my lips they weren't very moisturizing. I'd give it a 5 out of 5 based on how budge-free and stay-put these stains are, but I didn't really find these moisturizing. I do love the shade Nibble, and would recommend that shade!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip stains? Which shade would you try? Have you tried any of these? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)