October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hello, Beautiful!

Happy Halloween to all my beautiful blog followers! I hope everyone has fun today/tonight - even if it's just staying home and eating a bar of candy all to yourself. I know I'll be taking my son into our little town tonight for some free candy and fun. If you're dressing up, what are you this year?

For fun, here is a pic of my horror movie tattoo sleeve -- I feel it's pretty fitting for the day. I only have one more sitting (this Sunday) and then this sleeve will be complete! This sleeve will have a total of 8 sittings after this Sunday and this has been done over the course of about 7 to 8 months - so I'm very excited to finally have it all complete and tied together.


Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)