October 2, 2013

Cricket Amped Up Tease Sparkle Brush - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you're looking for an affordable, cute, and practical teasing brush then head over to Sally Beauty Supply and get yourself the Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush - sparkle edition! This brush is affordable, has a great thin end for sectioning, and teases hair beautifully. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Cricket Amped Up Tease Sparkle Brush











Cricket Amped Up Tease Sparkle Brush Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $3.79 to $4.58 depending on where you shop and if you have a Sally memership card. Available at Sally Beauty, at Folica, and everywhere else Cricket brushes are sold. I know some Ulta's carry Cricket brushes, but not sure if they will get this holiday version in.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

The Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush - sparkle edition - works great to increase volume on all hair types. Great for updo styling and increasing volume on all hair types.

Boar/nylon mixed multi-level bristles enable you to create various degrees of volume and style easily. A unique bristle pattern and texture minimizes damage, breakage, frizz and split ends. Hair is left smooth and shiny.

An ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort as well as being heat and chemical resistant. Specially designed sectioning tip allows for separation and texture variation.

This is the new holiday 2013 edition, sparkly and cute! I love this tease brush - works really well and the pointed end is really great for sectioning off hair. It's actually the main reason I wanted this brush - as I already have another teasing brush but this one has a way better end for sectioning.

I have the pink sparkle (I believe called Fuchsia), but available in other colors.

No complaints - this is a great affordable teasing brush and the fact it's sparkly pink makes it even better for me! Would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this brush? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)