September 5, 2011

e.l.f. Glitter Gloss - swatches & review of shades Crystal Cranberry, Twinkle Pink, Glam Guava

Hello, Beautiful!

I love glitter in all forms so I of course had to pick up a few of e.l.f.'s Glitter Glosses. They remind me of Victoria's Secret's Sparkling Lip Gloss.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review...


e.l.f. Glitter Gloss
Shade: Twinkle Pink
Shade Description: A light pink wtih glitter.
















e.l.f. Glitter Gloss
Shade: Crystal Cranberry
Shade Description: A sheer cranberry pink with glitter.
 















e.l.f. Glitter Gloss
Shade: Glam Guava
Shade Description: A warm light pink with glitter.
 















All 3 Shades Together:


Basic Stats for e.l.f. Cosmetics Glitter Gloss:
Formula: liquid gloss 
Coverage: sheer to light 
Wear: average
Shades Available: Currently available on the e.l.f. Cosmetics website in ten shades.
Container: Square tube, twist-off cap, brush applicator
Cost/Availability: $3 each on the e.l.f. Cosmetics website
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
This non-sticky gloss has vitamin E to hydrate lips, while light reflecting pearls and flakie glitter give this gloss lots of sparkle! The glosses go on easy and feel comfortable on your lips.

Coverage:
Sheer to light color -- to me, this is the perfect amount of color from a gloss (I don't like full-color glosses all that much).

Wear:
Average gloss wear. Nothing to complain about.

Shades Available:
Currently available in ten shades on the e.l.f. Cosmetics website. I also want to buy Fuchsia Fireworks and Dazzling Diamond.

Cost/Availability:
Just $3 each on e.l.f.'s website - but I usually wait until they have a 50% off sale to buy everything.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Glitter Gloss Review:
I was really impressed with the formulation of these glosses and the way they look. I really love the shade Glam Guava, which I've been throwing in my purse to use on-the-go.

I think for $3 (and $1.50 when on sale), these glosses are a very affordable option for anyone looking for sparkling lips!

I highly recommend trying these out!

Now let me know what you think...
Do you own this lip gloss? If not, is this a gloss you'd want to own? What shade is your favorite? Discuss below in the comments or you can also email me with any questions/comments.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVEDDDD your review! in will be ordering a few of these. gorgeous pics, description, very thorough review...thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)